|Room 313, Building B, Bozhi Center, Chentian Industrial Park, Chentian Road, Baoan District,||Sales@szfairtech.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Different quantity has different package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000000 piece per Week|
|Product Name:||PP Anti-Static Component Storage Box ESD Container Tray Pallet Bin Anti-Static Conductive Boxes Esd Cardboard Bins||Temperature Range:||-40℃~+80℃|
|Feature:||Recycled Materials, Antistatic||Size:||Can Be Customized|
|Logo:||Acceptable Customer's Logo||Surface Resistance:||10^3~10^5ohms|
Anti-Static PP Conductive Boxes,
Anti-Static Conductive Boxes,
PP Conductive Boxes ESD Container
Anti-static conductive boxes are specialized containers designed to store and transport electronic components and devices safely. These boxes are constructed using materials that provide both anti-static and conductive properties to protect sensitive electronics from electrostatic discharge (ESD) damage.
Here are some key features and benefits of anti-static conductive boxes:
1. Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Protection: Anti-static conductive boxes are specifically designed to prevent the buildup and discharge of static electricity. They help to dissipate any static charges that may be present, preventing ESD damage to delicate electronic components.
2. Conductive Properties: These boxes are made from materials that have inherent conductive properties, such as carbon-filled polyethylene or carbon fiber. The conductive nature of the box helps to provide a controlled path for static charges to safely dissipate.
3. Shielding Effect: In addition to preventing static charges from building up, anti-static conductive boxes also offer electromagnetic shielding. This shielding protects the contents of the box from external electromagnetic interference (EMI) that could potentially affect the performance or functionality of sensitive electronic components.
4. Physical Protection: Along with ESD and EMI protection, these boxes offer physical protection to electronic components. They are typically designed with cushioning or foam inserts to provide shock absorption and prevent damage during handling and transportation.
5. ESD Safety Compliance: Anti-static conductive boxes are often manufactured in compliance with industry standards and regulations related to ESD safety, such as the ANSI/ESD S20.20 and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) 61340-5-1. This ensures that the boxes meet the necessary requirements for protecting electronic components.
6. Reusability: Anti-static conductive boxes are designed for multiple uses. They are durable and can withstand repeated handling, making them a cost-effective solution for long-term storage and transportation of sensitive electronic devices.
When using anti-static conductive boxes, it is important to follow proper ESD safety procedures, such as grounding the boxes and using appropriate handling equipment and personal protective gear. This helps to maintain a controlled ESD-safe environment and minimize the risk of damage to electronic components.
|Printing Handling||Glossy Lamination|
|Application||To Storage PCB Boards Or Electronic Components|
|Industrial Use||Consumer Electronics|
|Logo||Acceptable Customer's Logo|
Fairtech FR08 ESD Safe Plastic Boxes are designed to provide maximum static protection for all types of electronic components. With a surface resistance of 10^3~10^5 ohms, these anti static boxes for electronics are able to withstand voltages greater than 1000V, making them an ideal choice for any sensitive electronic application. The boxes come in a variety of sizes and shapes, including square boxes, and can be customized to meet any specific requirements.
The boxes are constructed from corrugated plastic, making them strong and durable, and each one is certified with CE and ISO standards to ensure the highest quality product. The boxes are shipped in carton boxes and can be ordered in any quantity, with minimum order quantities of 100PCS, starting at USD0.5 and going up to USD11 per box. Delivery times are fast, with items typically shipped within 3-5 days of the order being placed. Payment options include L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, and MoneyGram.
Fairtech FR08 ESD Safe Plastic Boxes provide an excellent solution for any application that requires static protection, making them an ideal choice for a range of esd packaging, esd plastic container, and esd corrugated box needs.
Q1: What are the three types of ESD packing?
A1: There are three primary types of ESD packaging that can be used to this effect: conductive material, dissipative material, and anti-static material. Conductive material. Conductive material is a type of material that helps to conduct any electric charges away from the object.
Q2: What are ESD boxes made of?
A2: They are constructed from Corstat® conductive fibreboard and are available from stock in a variety of sizes. Your ESD Packaging Boxes can also be customised with standard divider sets that work seamlessly with your totes and can be configured to your specific requirements.
Q3: What is ESD used for?
A3: Endoscopic submucosal dissection (ESD) is a minimally invasive procedure that uses a flexible, tube-like tool called an endoscope to remove precancerous and cancerous areas in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
Q4: What is ESD in electronics?
A4: Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) is the release of stored static electricity. Most commonly, the potentially damaging discharge of many thousands of volts that occurs when an electronic device is touched by a charged body.
Q5: How do ESD storage bins work?
A5: ESD storage bins help to protect your static sensitive components from static electric charge by careful design and manufacturing of grounding materials to quickly move energy and lower the chance of electrostatic discharge. Fairtech have used anti-static, carbon conductive particles/fibres to ensure that this ESD container is safe and permanently conductive.
Contact Person: Fairy Huang