|Room 313, Building B, Bozhi Center, Chentian Industrial Park, Chentian Road, Baoan District,||Sales@szfairtech.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000000meter per Week|
|Thickness:||Lightweight||Style:||Other, TWILL, Antistatic|
|Applicable To The Crowd:||Women, Men, GIRLS, BOYS||Tear Strength:||20-30N|
|Feature:||Anti-Static, Shrink-Resistant, Sustainable, Tear-Resistant||Material:||Polyester / Cotton, 98% Polyester+2% Conductive Filament|
|Function:||Antistatic||Permeability To Water:||55.00 To 60.00g/hr|
Anti Static ESD Twill Fabrics,
Antistatic Workwear Functional Fabric,
30N Anti Static ESD Fabrics
1) Uncontrolled release from static build-up is a potential hazard in many industries, especially where combustible fuels, gases and dusts are present. It is also equally hazardous to the safe assembly of sensitive components in clean rooms and the operation and maintenance of electronic equipment and controls. One of the most serious risks is from the human body, which is capable of generating up to 40,000 volts of static electricity. ESD occurs when two materials come into contact and then separate, resulting in a spark discharge when a metallic (conductive) object is touched. This discharge can potentially damage electronic circuits, precision machinery, and even cause gas explosions.To prevent ESD and discharge static electricity in the air, antistatic fibers are woven into the fabric.
2) Purpose: The primary purpose of antistatic fabric is to prevent the buildup and discharge of static electricity. Static electricity can accumulate on the surface of materials or clothing due to friction, and when discharged, it can potentially damage electronic devices or ignite flammable substances. Antistatic fabric helps to minimize these risks by providing a controlled path for the dissipation of static charges.
3) Construction: Antistatic fabrics are typically made by incorporating conductive fibers into the fabric structure. These conductive fibers are often carbon-based or metallic, such as carbonized polyester or stainless steel fibers. The conductive fibers are woven or blended with other fibers to create a conductive network throughout the fabric.
4) Conductivity: Antistatic fabrics possess a level of electrical conductivity that allows them to quickly dissipate static charges. The conductivity is achieved through the presence of the conductive fibers within the fabric. This conductivity helps to minimize the accumulation of static charges and prevent the sudden discharge that can damage sensitive electronic components.
5) Applications: Antistatic fabrics find applications in various industries where static electricity control is crucial. Some common applications include:
-Electronics and semiconductor manufacturing: Antistatic fabrics are used to make garments, gloves, and cleanroom clothing for personnel to prevent electrostatic discharge that can damage sensitive electronic components.
-Automotive industry: Antistatic fabrics are utilized in the production of seating materials and protective clothing to prevent static buildup and potential hazards during vehicle assembly.
-Pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors: Antistatic fabrics are used in cleanrooms and sterile environments to minimize static electricity and protect sensitive equipment or products.
-Explosives and flammable substance handling: Antistatic fabrics are employed in clothing and equipment used by workers handling explosive materials or flammable substances to prevent static discharge and potential ignition.
-Maintenance and Durability: Antistatic fabrics typically maintain their conductivity and antistatic properties throughout their useful life. However, it's important to follow manufacturer guidelines for proper care and maintenance to ensure continued performance. Antistatic fabrics may have specific requirements for washing, drying, and handling to prevent any damage to their conductive properties.
1) It meets ESD standards, system resistance 10e6-10e8Ω
2) ESD Fabric to prevent the accumulation of static electricity of clothes. It could separate or interfuse the conductive fiber fabric when the spinning.
3) Conductive Fiber Fabric: it was made for metal oxide or carbon black on composite spinning.
4) ESD Fabric Performance: under the situation of temperature 20± 5 ℃ and humidity 30～40% .The density average of fabric charge surface is ≤ 7.0μc/m2 after washing in 100 times.
5) ESD Clothes Performance: The etymology of electricity of every cloth is <0.6μ c/pc.
6) The washable ( A grade ≥33.0 h, B grade ≥16.5 h )
|Type||5mm Grid/strip Fabric Or 4mm Grid/strip Fabric|
|Material||Polyester / Cotton, 98% Polyester+2% Conductive Filament|
|Permeability to Water||55.00 To 60.00g/hr|
|Feature||Anti-Static, Shrink-Resistant, Sustainable, Tear-Resistant|
|Style||Other, TWILL, Antistatic|
|Use||Jacket, Shirt, Bag, Blanket, Cap, Curtain, Dress, Garment, Industry, Shoes, Suit|
|Applicable to the Crowd||Women, Men, GIRLS, BOYS|
|Keywords||ESD Fabric Cloths, ESD Antistatic Fabric, Conductive Fabric|
Anti Static ESD Fabrics produced by Fairtech is a reliable solution to protect electronics from electrostatic discharge. This product is made of 98% polyester and 2% conductive filament, and is certified by CE, ISO. It is tear-resistant and shrink-resistant, and has a tear strength of 20-30N. The minimum order quantity is 100 Meter, and the price is USD 1.1/Meter. It comes in 100-130meter/roll packaging and delivery time is 3-5 days. Payment terms include L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram. Fairtech has the capability to supply up to 10000000meter per Week.
This product is suitable for a wide range of applications including Jacket, Shirt, Bag, Blanket, Cap, Curtain, Dress, Garment, Industry, Shoes, Suit. It has strong antistatic properties and is available in two styles: TWILL and Antistatic. Fairtech's Anti Static ESD Fabrics is a perfect choice for those looking for an effective solution for ESD protection.
We provide full technical support and service for Anti Static ESD Fabrics. Our team of experienced engineers and technicians is available to answer any questions about the product, installation, and maintenance.
For more information, please contact us for assistance at any time. We are committed to providing the best customer service and support for our Anti Static ESD Fabrics.
Q1. What is ESD and non ESD?
A1: ESD stands for “electrostatic discharge”. Unlike anti-static, electrostatic discharge is not dangerous for people themselves, but is dangerous for very sensitive electronic components. People can generate dangerous voltages through friction, electrostatic induction or contact build-up.
Q2. What is the meaning of anti static cloth?
A2: This type of professional clothing is made using fibres that stretch rather than break. These fibres are synthetics combined with plastics and rubber to ensure that they stretch and generate as little static electricity as possible.
A3. Why is ESD used?
Q3:More specifically, ESD equipment is intended to: Prevent the buildup of static electricity. Safely discharge any static electricity that gets generated. Protect people and products from the effects from an accidental discharge.
Q4. How do ESD materials work?
A4: Created using a combination of insulative plastics and conductive metals, electrostatic-dissipative materials allow electric charges to flow slowly through the material while simultaneously reducing the energy output to prevent electrostatic discharge.
Q5. What are the disadvantages of ESD?
A5: Electrostatic discharge (ESD) occurs when a non-conducting surface is rubbed against another and the contacted surfaces are then parted. ESD can damage or destroy sensitive electronic components, erase or alter magnetic media, or set off explosions or fires in flammable environments.
Q6. What is ESD protection?
A6: Protection against electrostatic discharges (ESD) is part of EMC Immunity (Electro Magnetic Compatibility) requirements. It is the ability for equipment to properly operate in its electromagnetic environment by limiting the reception of electromagnetic energy that may cause physical damage.
Contact Person: Fairy Huang