|Room 313, Building B, Bozhi Center, Chentian Industrial Park, Chentian Road, Baoan District,||Sales@szfairtech.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000000meter per Week|
|Style:||Other, TWILL, Antistatic||Tear Strength:||20-30N|
|Color:||White, Blue, Pink, Yellow, Green And Etc||Type:||5mm Grid/strip Fabric Or 4mm Grid/strip Fabric|
ESD Flame Retardant Fabric,
Waterproof Flame Retardant Fabric
ESD clothing made with FairtechTextiles fabrics is the best solution for protecting electronic components against ESD. Our Anti Static fabrics are certified to European Standards. These antistatic fabrics are specifically designed to prevent the ESD effect when working with electronics, high-explosive vapors, or in super-clean lab environments.
Antistatic fabric, also known as conductive fabric or ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) fabric, is a type of textile that is designed to dissipate or neutralize static electricity. It is commonly used in industries where static electricity can cause damage to sensitive electronic components or create safety hazards.
Here's some information about antistatic fabric: Anti-static cloth styles: 5mm strip, 5mm grid and 2.5mm grid. it is mainly used in the production of dust-proof clothing, anti-static clothing, anti-static mask, anti-static gloves, anti-static shoe and shoes cover. The fabric is 1.5m wide, surface resistance 10^6Ω-10^9Ω, available for class 10-100 cleanroom. there are four types, 1)anti static polyester fabric: 98% polyester and 2% conductive yarn. 2)anti static TC fabric: 63% polyester+35% cotton + 2% conductive yarn. 3)Anti static Diamond fabric 4) Anti static T Shirt fabric Different type of fabric adapts to the requirements of different anti static or cleanroom environment. it widely used in Microelectronics, optical electronics, precision instruments, and aerospace which are more sensitive to static electricity and have higher requirements in cleanroom
Why we need the Anti static fabric ?
1) Uncontrolled release from static build-up is a potential hazard in many industries, especially where combustible fuels, gases and dusts are present. It is also equally hazardous to the safe assembly of sensitive components in clean rooms and the operation and maintenance of electronic equipment and controls. One of the most serious risks is from the human body, which is capable of generating up to 40,000 volts of static electricity. ESD occurs when two materials come into contact and then separate, resulting in a spark discharge when a metallic (conductive) object is touched. This discharge can potentially damage electronic circuits, precision machinery, and even cause gas explosions.To prevent ESD and discharge static electricity in the air, antistatic fibers are woven into the fabric.
2) Purpose: The primary purpose of antistatic fabric is to prevent the buildup and discharge of static electricity. Static electricity can accumulate on the surface of materials or clothing due to friction, and when discharged, it can potentially damage electronic devices or ignite flammable substances. Antistatic fabric helps to minimize these risks by providing a controlled path for the dissipation of static charges.
3) Construction: Antistatic fabrics are typically made by incorporating conductive fibers into the fabric structure. These conductive fibers are often carbon-based or metallic, such as carbonized polyester or stainless steel fibers. The conductive fibers are woven or blended with other fibers to create a conductive network throughout the fabric.
4) Conductivity: Antistatic fabrics possess a level of electrical conductivity that allows them to quickly dissipate static charges. The conductivity is achieved through the presence of the conductive fibers within the fabric. This conductivity helps to minimize the accumulation of static charges and prevent the sudden discharge that can damage sensitive electronic components.
5) Applications: Antistatic fabrics find applications in various industries where static electricity control is crucial. Some common applications include: -Electronics and semiconductor manufacturing: Antistatic fabrics are used to make garments, gloves, and cleanroom clothing for personnel to prevent electrostatic discharge that can damage sensitive electronic components. -Automotive industry: Antistatic fabrics are utilized in the production of seating materials and protective clothing to prevent static buildup and potential hazards during vehicle assembly. -Pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors: Antistatic fabrics are used in cleanrooms and sterile environments to minimize static electricity and protect sensitive equipment or products. -Explosives and flammable substance handling: Antistatic fabrics are employed in clothing and equipment used by workers handling explosive materials or flammable substances to prevent static discharge and potential ignition. -Maintenance and Durability: Antistatic fabrics typically maintain their conductivity and antistatic properties throughout their useful life. However, it's important to follow manufacturer guidelines for proper care and maintenance to ensure continued performance. Antistatic fabrics may have specific requirements for washing, drying, and handling to prevent any damage to their conductive properties.
Antistatic fabrics play a crucial role in mitigating the risks associated with static electricity in various industries. By providing a controlled path for the dissipation of static charges, they help protect sensitive equipment, enhance safety, and maintain the integrity of electronic components and products.
ESD Fabric is commonly referred to as "conductive silk." It is made of a special polyester filament and high-quality conductive yarns. This fabric can be used for sewing a variety of functional garments, such as coveralls, suits, jackets, caps, boots, etc. In addition, it offers good resistance to static, chemicals, and abrasion, and is designed for class 1000 cleanrooms and above. ESD Fabric has a wide range of applications in the electronics, medical, biological, optical, and spaceflight industries. It meets ESD standards, with a system resistance of 10e6-10e8Ω.
The ESD Fabric prevents the accumulation of static electricity on clothes. It is created through interweaving of conductive fiber fabric, which itself is made of metal oxide or carbon black composites, with spinning. The ESD Fabric Performance is measured under a temperature of 20± 5℃ and humidity of 30-40%. After 100 washes, the average surface density charge is ≤ 7.0μc/m2, while the electrical charge of every cloth is <0.6μ c/pc. In addition, the fabric is highly washable, with an A grade≥33.0 h and B grade ≥16.5 h.
|Permeability to Water||55.00 To 60.00g/hr|
|Material||Polyester / Cotton, 98% Polyester+2% Conductive Filament|
|Yarn Count||100d*100d, 100d*100d|
|Type||5mm Grid/strip Fabric Or 4mm Grid/strip Fabric|
Fairtech FR2101 Anti Static ESD Fabrics are designed for women, men, girls, boys, and provide a static dissipative surface to help protect electronic components in ESD sensitive areas. These fabrics are composed of 100d*100d yarn count, providing good flexibility, lightweight thickness, and a weight range of 200-400g/m2. With CE and ISO certifications, the minimum order quantity is 100 Meters, at USD1.1/Meter, with 100-130meter/roll packaging. Delivery is 3-5days, with payment terms of L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram. A generous supply of 10000000meter per Week is available.
Fairtech FR2101 Anti Static ESD Fabrics are ideal for use in static dissipative applications, including esd fabric cloths, esd grid fabric, fabric antistatic, esd fabric, and anti static fabric. The fabrics provide a low-cost solution to protect electronic components and sensitive devices from static damage.
We provide technical support and service for our Anti Static ESD Fabrics products. Our experienced staff of engineers and customer service representatives are available to answer any questions you may have regarding installation, use, or maintenance of our products.
If you need assistance with the setup of your product, please contact us and we will be happy to help. We can provide detailed instructions on how to use your product, as well as troubleshooting tips for any problems that may arise.
If you have a problem with one of our products, we offer a full warranty and will be happy to replace any defective items. We also provide regular maintenance and repair services, so you can rest assured that your product will remain in good condition.
For any technical support or service needs, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you get the most out of your Anti Static ESD Fabrics product.
Q1. What is ESD level?
A1: ESD Classes
ESD Class Sensitivity
ESD Class 0 <250 Volts
ESD Class 1 250 to 1999 volts
ESD Class 2 2000 to 3999 volts
ESD Class 3A 4000 to 7999 volts
Q2.What is anti-static, conductive, or dissipative?
A2:Antistatic - Refers to the property of a material that inhibits triboelectic charge generation effects. Triboelectric charge is basically static electricity.
Static Dissipative - Material which will rapidly dissipate electrostatic charges over its surface or volume, having a resistivity range between conductive and insulative.
Conductive - Materials defined as being either surface or volume conductive. Such materials may be either metal or impregnated with metal, carbon particles, or other conductive ingredients or whose surface has been treated with such materials through a process of lacquering, plating, metallizing, or printing.
Q3. What is ESD and non ESD?
A3: ESD stands for “electrostatic discharge”. Unlike anti-static, electrostatic discharge is not dangerous for people themselves, but is dangerous for very sensitive electronic components. People can generate dangerous voltages through friction, electrostatic induction or contact build-up.
Q4. Why is ESD used?
A4: More specifically, ESD equipment is intended to: Prevent the buildup of static electricity. Safely discharge any static electricity that gets generated. Protect people and products from the effects from an accidental discharge.
Q5. What is the difference between antistatic and ESD?
A5: Anti-static floors usually have a coating or chemical additive that dissipates static across its surface so that you never build up enough charge to get a shock. ESD is a much more robust solution that delivers more consistent, long-term results because it's actually earthed.
Contact Person: Fairy Huang