|Room 313, Building B, Bozhi Center, Chentian Industrial Park, Chentian Road, Baoan District,||Sales@szfairtech.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000000meter per Week|
|Type:||5mm Grid/strip Fabric Or 4mm Grid/strip Fabric||Sample:||Availalbe|
|Style:||Other, TWILL, Antistatic||Use:||Jacket, Shirt, Bag, Blanket, Cap, Curtain, Dress, Garment, Industry, Shoes, Suit|
|Surface Resistance:||10^6-10^9Ω||Material:||Polyester / Cotton, 98% Polyester+2% Conductive Filament|
|Flexibility:||Good||Feature:||Anti-Static, Shrink-Resistant, Sustainable, Tear-Resistant|
Medical Antistatic ESD Fabric,
Carbon Fiber ESD Fabric
ESD clothing made with FairtechTextiles fabrics is the best solution for protecting electronic components against ESD. Our Anti Static fabrics are certified to European Standards. These antistatic fabrics are specifically designed to prevent the ESD effect when working with electronics, high-explosive vapors, or in super-clean lab environments.
Antistatic fabric, also known as conductive fabric or ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) fabric, is a type of textile that is designed to dissipate or neutralize static electricity. It is commonly used in industries where static electricity can cause damage to sensitive electronic components or create safety hazards.
Here's some information about antistatic fabric:
1) Uncontrolled release from static build-up is a potential hazard in many industries, especially where combustible fuels, gases and dusts are present. It is also equally hazardous to the safe assembly of sensitive components in clean rooms and the operation and maintenance of electronic equipment and controls. One of the most serious risks is from the human body, which is capable of generating up to 40,000 volts of static electricity. ESD occurs when two materials come into contact and then separate, resulting in a spark discharge when a metallic (conductive) object is touched. This discharge can potentially damage electronic circuits, precision machinery, and even cause gas explosions. To prevent ESD and discharge static electricity in the air, antistatic fibers are woven into the fabric.
2) Purpose: The primary purpose of antistatic fabric is to prevent the buildup and discharge of static electricity. Static electricity can accumulate on the surface of materials or clothing due to friction, and when discharged, it can potentially damage electronic devices or ignite flammable substances. Antistatic fabric helps to minimize these risks by providing a controlled path for the dissipation of static charges.
3) Construction: Antistatic fabrics are typically made by incorporating conductive fibers into the fabric structure. These conductive fibers are often carbon-based or metallic, such as carbonized polyester or stainless steel fibers. The conductive fibers are woven or blended with other fibers to create a conductive network throughout the fabric.
4) Conductivity: Antistatic fabrics possess a level of electrical conductivity that allows them to quickly dissipate static charges. The conductivity is achieved through the presence of the conductive fibers within the fabric. This conductivity helps to minimize the accumulation of static charges and prevent the sudden discharge that can damage sensitive electronic components.
5) Applications: Antistatic fabrics find applications in various industries where static electricity control is crucial, such as in cleanroom assembly, electronic maintenance, and laboratories. It is also often used in the manufacturing of apparel, such as antistatic gloves, safety vests, and ESD garments.
Called "conductive silk," this fabric is made of special polyester filament and quality conductive yarns. It can be used for constructing functional garments, including coveralls, suits, jackets, caps, and boots. Good resistance to static, chemicals, and abrasion, it is designed for Class 1000 cleanrooms and higher and used in electronics, medicals, biology, optics, and spaceflight industries. Moreover, it meets ESD standards, with a system resistance of 10e6–10e8Ω.
ESD fabric can prevent the accumulation of static electricity of clothes. It is created by either interweaving or interfusing conductive fiber fabric when spinning and made by blending either metal oxide or carbon black into composite spinning. The surface density of the fabric charge, under circumstances of 20±5°C and 30～40% humidity, should be no more than 7.0μc/m2 after washing 100 times. Additionally, the electrical charge for every piece of clothes should be no more than 0.6μ c/pc.
Finally, washability should measure at least 33.0h for Grade A fabric and 16.5h for Grade B fabric.
|Use||Jacket, Shirt, Bag, Blanket, Cap, Curtain, Dress, Garment, Industry, Shoes, Suit|
|Type||5mm Grid/strip Fabric Or 4mm Grid/strip Fabric|
|Feature||Anti-Static, Shrink-Resistant, Sustainable, Tear-Resistant|
|Permeability to Water||55.00 To 60.00g/hr|
|Yarn Count||100d*100d, 100d*100d|
|Style||Other, TWILL, Antistatic|
|Material||Polyester / Cotton, 98% Polyester+2% Conductive Filament|
Applications: Antistatic fabrics are widely used in various industries where static electricity control is crucial. Some common applications include:
Maintenance and Durability: Antistatic fabrics typically maintain their conductivity and antistatic properties throughout their useful life. It's important to follow manufacturer guidelines for proper care and maintenance to ensure their continued performance. Antistatic fabrics may have specific requirements for washing, drying, and handling to prevent any damage to their conductive properties.
Brand Name: Fairtech
Model Number: FR2101
Place of Origin: China
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Meter
Packaging Details: 100-130meter/roll
Delivery Time: 3-5days
Payment Terms: L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 10000000meter per Week
Type: 5mm Grid/strip Fabric Or 4mm Grid/strip Fabric
Use: Jacket, Shirt, Bag, Blanket, Cap, Curtain, Dress, Garment, Industry, Shoes, Suit
Material: Polyester/Cotton, 98% Polyester+2% Conductive Filament
We specialize in esd fabric cloths, esd antistatic fabric, antistatic fabric, esd fabric, esd fabric cloth, Polyester Cotton fabric etc.
Q1. How do ESD materials work?
A1: Created using a combination of insulative plastics and conductive metals, electrostatic-dissipative materials allow electric charges to flow slowly through the material while simultaneously reducing the energy output to prevent electrostatic discharge.
Q2. What are the disadvantages of ESD?
A2: Electrostatic discharge (ESD) occurs when a non-conducting surface is rubbed against another and the contacted surfaces are then parted. ESD can damage or destroy sensitive electronic components, erase or alter magnetic media, or set off explosions or fires in flammable environments.
Q3. What is ESD protection?
A3: Protection against electrostatic discharges (ESD) is part of EMC Immunity (Electro Magnetic Compatibility) requirements. It is the ability for equipment to properly operate in its electromagnetic environment by limiting the reception of electromagnetic energy that may cause physical damage.
Q4. How important is ESD protection?
A4: ESD protection is a vital consideration when working with sensitive electronic components and assemblies. ESD stands for electrostatic discharge and refers to sudden releases of built-up static electricity. This common phenomenon can damage electronic parts if not guarded against.
Q5. Where is ESD protection required?
A5: The most common points of electrostatic discharge (ESD) entry include USB, HDMI®, power supply, and other connector ports. ESD also enters from an antenna with exposed metal surfaces. TVS diodes must be connected to all the data and power lines that need to be protected from ESD.
Contact Person: Fairy Huang